New Update for ReCap Pro for Mobile – Version 1.2.1
Autodesk ReCap Pro for Mobile Update version 1.2.1
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update.
Affected product: Autodesk ReCap Pro for mobile (version: 1.1.11)
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autodesk-recap-pro-for-mobile/id1095833461?mt=8
Recommended BLK360 firmware: 1.1.3
Firmware install instructions:
- Important! ReCap Pro for mobile 1.2.1 requires BLK360 firmware version 1.1.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image capture
- Modify settings for push-button taken from the BLK360. These changes are persistent across scanner reboots.
- Infrared imagery is now captured for any color scans. Note that this information is not yet utilized by the current versions of ReCap Pro for mobile or desktop.
- Improvements to auto-login. Open the app with an active Internet connection and active ReCap Pro subscription at least once every two weeks to maintain offline access.
- Image capture flash control
- Sharing of overhead map view
- Improved experience viewing annotation images
- Miscellaneous bug fixes